- High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 46-percent greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Streamlined design with sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the snap when cutting wire
- Precision-hardened plier head for on-the-job toughness
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
- Handform handles for full gripping and cutting power
Klein Tools makes some of the worlds finest pliers. These High-Leverage, Side-Cutting Pliers features a rivet closer to the cutting edge which provides 46-Percent more cutting and gripping power than other pliers. Induction hardened cutting knives are extra durable for longer life.Material: Steel. Application: #8 AWG Copper, Aluminum and Other Soft Metals. Jaw Length: 1.594" (40.5 mm). Nose Type: New England. Handle Finish: Plastic Dipped. Handle Length: 5.688" (144.5 mm). Jaw Capacity: 1-3/8" (34.9 mm). Knife Length: 0.781" (19.8 mm). Tether Capable: No. Handle Color: Dark Blue. Weight: 1.1 lb (0.5 kg). Jaw Thickness: 5/8" (15.9 mm). Jaw Width: 1.25" (31.8 mm). Insulated: No. Overall Length: 9.375" (238.1 mm). Joint Type: Locking. Type: High Leverage Side Cutting Pliers. Style_Name: Standard.
|P1000563||Lineman's Pliers, New England Nose, 9-Inch||
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts