- Built-in channel pulls 1/8-Inch or 1/4-Inch (3 or 6 mm) flat steel fish tape without damaging the tape
- High-leverage design has 46-percent more cutting power
- Streamlined design with sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the snap when cutting wire
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
- Handform handles for full gripping and cutting power
- Custom, US-made tool stee
These high-leverage pliers were designed specifically for fish tape pulling. Quickly and easily pull 1/8 or 1/4 (3 or 6 mm) flat steel fish tape without damaging the tape. The hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no wobble in the handle. Precision-hardened plier head and induction-hardened cutting knives make this the tool that will be in your bag for life.Handle Finish: Plastic-Dipped. Jaw Width: 1.25" (31.8 mm). Jaw Capacity: 1.43" (36.3 mm). Weight: 1.1 lb (0.5 kg). Handle Color: Dark Blue. Jaw Length: 1.594" (40.5 mm). Overall Length: 9.375" (238.1 mm). Knife Length: 0.781" (19.8 mm). Jaw Thickness: 5/8" (15.9 mm). Style_Name: With Fish Tape Pulling.
|P1000568||Lineman's Fish Tape Pulling Pliers, 9-Inch||
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts