- Manufacturer #: D213-9STT
- Twists and cuts soft annealed rebar tie wire
- Includes split ring for tethering plier while working at height
- High leverage design for greater cutting and gripping power
- Hook bend handle and heavy duty knurled jaws
- Spring-loaded action for self opening
- Heavy duty knurled jaws
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the snap when cutting wire
- Hot riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Plastic dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
- Handform handles for full gripping and cutting power
Falling objects is a common safety issue in the workplace. Even a small object falling from a height can cause serious injury or damage. These Ironworkers pliers feature a split ring for tethering pliers while working at height. All of the features of Klein pliers plus the added safety of a tether ring. The high leverage design provides greater cutting and gripping power. Protect yourself, your equipment and others on the job site with Kleins high leverage ironworkers pliers with tether ring.Handle Color: Blue. Type: High-Leverage Ironworkers Pliers. Jaw Width: 1.25" (31.8 mm). Tether Capable: Yes. Jaw Length: 2" (50.8 mm). Nose Type: Square. Jaw Capacity: 1-1/2" (12.7 mm). Weight: 1.1 lb (0.5 kg). Insulated: No. Material: Steel. Handle Finish: Plastic. Joint Type: Hot Riveted. Special Features: Spring Loaded. Cut Style: Flush. Knife Length: 0.781" (19.8 mm). Handle Length: 5.703" (144.9 mm). Jaw Thickness: 2" (50.8 mm). Overall Length: 9.375" (238.1 mm). Application: Twists and Cuts Soft Annealed Rebar Tie Wire.
|P1000571||Ironworker's Pliers with Tether Ring|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts