- Manufacturer #: 12098-INS
- Individually tested to meet or exceed ASTM F1505-10, IEC 60900: 2004, CAN/ULC-60900-09, NFPA 70E, 2012 ed., CSA Z462 for insulated tool
- Two layers of insulation provide protection against electric shock
- Quickly installs and removes spring-tension hose clamps
- High-leverage design has 35-percent more cutting power
- Grips with either side or end of jaws for work in confined areas
- Precision machined pipe-grip for greater gripping power
- Flame retardant, impact-resistant, bright orange outer coating
- Integral guards help prevent hand contact with conductive parts
- Crimping die behind hinge for superior leverage crimping non-insulated connectors, lugs and terminals
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
Be protected from up to 1,000 volts of electric current when working near energized sources with Kleins 8-Inch Insulated Universal Combination Pliers. These pliers offer flame-retardant handles, a toothed pipe grip and a high-leverage crimping die. The durable, molded insulation meets or exceeds IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505 standards for insulated tools.Joint Type: Hot-Riveted. Knife Length: 0.75" (19.1 mm). Special Features: Integral Guards Help Prevent Hand Contact With Conductive Parts. Jaw Thickness: 17/32" (13.5 mm). Type: High-Leverage Pliers. Jaw Length: 1.781" (45.2 mm). Weight: 1.0 lb (0.5 kg). Handle Finish: 2-Layer. Insulated: Yes. Jaw Width: 1.031" (26.2 mm). Handle Color: Orange. Application: ACSR, Screws, Nails and Most Hardened Wires. Standard: IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505. Material: Induction Hardened Steel. Cut Style: Side-Cutting. Overall Length: 8.875" (225.4 mm). Nose Type: Universal.
|P1001310||Insulated Universal Combination Pliers, 8-Inch|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts