- 1000 V Rated for safety on the job. VDE Certified
- Secure tongue and groove design for non-slip grip even with heavy pressure.
- Unique three-part insulation with white underlayer provides warning sign that insulation may be compromised.
- Multi-color, sleek design with small thumbguards for ease of handling and easy storage in your toolbelt.
- Durable, molded insulation meets or exceeds ASTM F1505 and IEC 60900 standards for insulated tools.
Klein Tools Electricians Insulated pump pliers are 1000V rated and VDE certified for safety on the job. The multi-color, sleek design with small thumbguards make for easy handling and storage. The three-part insulation with white underlayer provides a warning sign that insulation may be compromised. The durable, molded insulation meets or exceeds IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505 standards for insulated tools.Standard: IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505. Special Features: Secure Tongue and Groove Design For Non-Slip Grip. Overall Length: 10.25" (260.4 mm). Material: Induction Hardened Steel. Handle Length: 5.5" (139.7 mm). Handle Color: Orange/Gray. Type: Pump. Handle Finish: 3-Layer. Jaw Capacity: 1-3/4" (44.5 mm). Insulated: Yes. Application: For Work Near Energized Sources. Handle Material: High-Dielectric Plastic. Jaw Width: 0.484" (12.3 mm). Weight: 1.0 lb (0.5 kg). Style_Name: Slim Handle.
|P1001821||Insulated Pump Pliers, Slim Handle, 10-Inch||
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts