- Manufacturer #: 3232
- Forged from select alloy steel to withstand high-leverage and heavy loads
- Extra heavy-duty head area gives maximum strength and durability
- Nominal Opening: 1-1/6-Inch (27.0 mm)
- Catalog number, bolt size and nominal opening size are stamped on every wrench for easy identification
- Continuous taper of handle makes lining-up bolt holes easy and works on a range of bolt and/or hole sizes without binding
- Extra-large hub area works on larger diameter holes than other wrenches
- American Bridge desig
Forged from select alloy steel, the Klein Tools 3/4-Inch Erection Wrench is designed to withstand high-leverage and heavy loads. Its designed for use with 3/4-Inch bolts and utility nut types. The extra-duty head area gives maximum strength and durability. Plus, the continuous taper of the handle makes it easy to line up bolt holes.Nominal Opening: 1-1/16" (27.0 mm). Weight: 2.0 lb (0.9 kg). Bolt Size: 3/4" (19.1 mm). Nut Type: Utility. Taper Diameter: 1" to 1/4" (25.4 to 6.4 mm). Head Width: 2.5" (63.5 mm). Overall Length: 16.625" (422.3 mm). Style_Name: Utility Nut. Size_Name: 3/4-Inch. Configuration: 1 to 1/4-Inch Taper.
|P1001551||Erection Wrench 3/4" for Utility Nut|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts