- Manufacturer #: 3212
- Forged from select alloy steel to withstand high-leverage and heavy loads
- Extra heavy-duty head area gives maximum strength and durability
- Nominal Opening: 1-1/4-Inch (31.8 mm)
- Catalog number, bolt size and nominal opening size are stamped on every wrench for easy identification
- Continuous taper of handle makes lining-up bolt holes easy and works on a range of bolt and/or hole sizes without binding
- Extra-large hub area works on larger diameter holes better than other wrenches
- American Bridge desig
The Klein Tools 3/4-Inch Alloy Steel Heavy-Nut Erection Wrench is forged from select alloy steel to withstand high-leverage and heavy loads. This wrench features an extra-heavy-duty head area to provide excellent strength. The catalog number, bolt size and nominal opening size are stamped on every wrench for easy identification.Head Width: 2.5" (63.5 mm). Nominal Opening: 1-1/4" (31.8 mm). Overall Length: 16.625" (422.3 mm). Taper Diameter: 1" to 1/4" (25.4 to 6.4 mm). Weight: 2.0 lb (0.9 kg). Nut Type: U.S. Heavy. Bolt Size: 3/4" (19.1 mm).
|P1001523||Erection Wrench 3/4" Bolt for Heavy Nut|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts