- Manufacturer #: D213-9NE-CR-INS
- Individually tested to exceed the IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505 standards, for insulated tools, and clearly marked with the official 1000-volt rating symbol
- Two layers of insulation provide protection against electric shock
- Thick, exceptionally tough, high-dielectric white inner coating is bonded to the tool
- A flame retardant, impact-resistant, bright orange outer coating
- High-leverage design provides 46-percent greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs
- Crimping die behind hinge for superior leverage
- Integral guards help prevent hand contact with conductive part
These Klein Tools 9-Inch Insulated Side-Cutting Crimping Pliers offer protection against electric shock up to 1,000 volts. The pliers offer maximum strength with their forged-steel construction and a crimping die helps provide increased leverage.Handle Finish: 2-Layer. Jaw Length: 1.594" (40.5 mm). Knife Length: 0.781" (19.8 mm). Cut Style: Side-Cutting. Nose Type: New England. Standard: IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505. Jaw Capacity: 1.43" (36.3 mm). Overall Length: 9.625" (244.5 mm). Weight: 1.3 lb (0.6 kg). Insulated: Yes. Joint Type: Hot-Riveted. Material: Induction Hardened Steel. Jaw Thickness: 5/8" (15.9 mm). Type: High-Leverage Connector Crimping Pliers. Application: ACSR, Screws, Nails and Most Hardened Wires. Jaw Width: 1.313" (33.4 mm). Special Features: Integral Guards Help Prevent Hand Contact With Conductive Parts. Handle Color: Orange. Style_Name: With Crimping.
|P1000565||Cutting Crimping Pliers, Insulated, 9-Inch|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts