- Forged from select alloy steel to withstand high-leverage and heavy loads.
- Extra heavy-duty head area gives maximum strength and durability
- Continuous taper of handle makes lining-up bolt holes easy and works on a range of bolt and/or hole sizes without binding.
- Extra-large hub area works on larger diameter holes better than other wrenches.
- Catalog number, bolt size and nominal opening size are stamped on every wrench for easy identification.
- American Bridge design
Forged from select alloy steel, the Klein Tools 7/8-Inch Erection Wrench is designed to withstand high-leverage and heavy loads. Its designed for use with 7/8-Inch bolts and U.S. regular nut types. The extra-duty head area gives maximum strength and durability. Plus, the continuous taper of the handle makes it easy to line up bolt holes.Taper Diameter: 1-1/8" to 9/32" (28.6 to 7.1 mm). Overall Length: 17.375" (441.3 mm). Head Width: 3" (76.2 mm). Bolt Size: 7/8" (22.2 mm). Weight: 2.9 lb (1.3 kg). Nominal Opening: 1-5/16" (33.3 mm). Nut Type: U.S. Regular. Style_Name: Regular Nut. Size_Name: 7/8-Inch. Configuration: 1-1/8 to 9/32-Inch Taper.
|P1001536||7/8" Erection Wrench for US Regular Nut||
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts