- Manufacturer #: 3227
- Versatile wrench fits nuts and bolts up to 1-5/16-Inch (33 mm)
- Convenient and handy size (11-Inch total length) with a continuous-taper handle (8-Inch) for alignment of bolt and rivet holes
- Forged from select alloy steel
- Handy lanyard hole
- Eliminates the need for carrying several fixed-size wrenches
- Precision-machined jaws are individually chosen and assembled by hand for smooth operation
- Heat-treated for long life
- Knurl turns smoothly for easy operation
There is no need to carry several fixed-size wrenches when you have Klein Tools Adjustable-Head Construction Wrench. Its forged from durable, select alloy steel. A continuous-taper handle helps align bolt and rivet holes.Handle Color: Black. Handle Finish: Black Oxide. Jaw Capacity: 1-5/16" (33.3 mm). Overall Length: 11" (279.4 mm). Weight: 1.2 lb (0.5 kg). Size_Name: 11-Inch.
|P1001546||10" Adjustable Spud Wrench|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts