What's special about these modular connectors?
- Simply plug into M blocks to convert 66-clip contacts into modular jacks for quick equipment connection.
- Used for telephone systems, data networks, or low-speed serial connections, there is an adapter for every job.
- Small, convenient, and economical great for network or telephone technicians.
- Click for More Features
With four different styles available to convert 66-clip into the correct jacks for the job, Leviton's Modular adapters can quickly and easily test connections or make a temporary connection into a phone or data line for service.
|LE-40072-0T2||2-Position Modular Adapter, converts two 66-clip contacts into a 6-position, 2-conductor modular jack. (Tap™ -2)||
|LE-40072-0T4||4-Position Modular Adapter, converts four contacts into a 6-position, 4-conductor modular jack. (Tap™ -4)||
|LE-40072-0T6||6-Position Modular Adapter, converts six contacts into a 6-position, 6-conductor modular jack. (Tap™ -6)||
- Made from the highest quality material for a long-lasting, quality installation.
- Available in four different positions (2, 4, 6, and 8) to fit any connector.
- Locking tab on the adapter to keeps your cord from falling out.
- Constructed of high-impact, fire retardant UL94 V-0 plastic to meet code.
- Quickly tests your 66 block via RJ-45, RJ11 or RJ12 cables
|Material||High-impact, fire retardant UL94 V-0 plastic|
|Available Positions||2, 4, 6, and 8|
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts