Panduit® Mini-Com® Angled Patch Panels With Modular Snap-on Face Plates
Angled Design For Superior Cable Management
What's special about these angled patch panels?
- Facilitates better cable routing and organization for faster installation and maintenance.
- Eliminates the need to use horizontal cable managers; the angled design allows for cables to maintain their proper bend radius so they can be directly installed into a vertical cable manager.
- Face plates accept all Panduit® Mini-Com® modules (UTP, fiber optic, audio/video) for a wide range of user customizable configurations and options.
- Click for More Features
Panduit’s Mini-Com® Angled Patch Panels with snap-on face plates provide installers with a high-port count per RU option.
These angled patch panels promote better cable organization and style without sacrificing cabinet space or modules. Installation and maintenance time is also reduced thanks to Panduit's snap-op face plates that provide convenient access to modules for simple and fast terminations and changes.
|WEIGHT||0.46 lb||0.72 lb|
|PATCH PANEL STYLE||Angled||Angled|
The Pan-Net Guarantee is a 20-year product replacement guarantee on standards based component performance. In order to qualify for this guarantee, the system must be installed per the following –
1. Meet all TIA/EIA commercial building wiring standards.
2. Panduit categorized product must be used in conjunction with an equivalent or higher Category UL or ETL verified cable.
3. Panduit products must be installed per Panduit instruction sheets.
4. All networks shall be installed per applicable standards and manufacturer’s guidelines.
* Guarantee only and does not cover labor to repair or replace.
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts