What's special about this fiber adapter kit?
- Allows you to link different types of fiber optic cable to each other or to various equipment
- Allows you to mate interfaces of the same type or to create interconnection points in bulkheads
- Features bronze alignment sleeves and are compatible with single mode or multimode connectors
- Click for More Features
The Black Box Fiber Optic Adapter Kit allows you to quickly make fiber optic connections. With 11 different couplings and adapters, including the most common interfaces, this kit is handy on any job site. You can use the adapters in the fiber optic adapter kit to mate interfaces of the same type or to create interconnection points in bulkheads as well as fiber optic equipment.
|BB-FO217||Fiber Optic Adapter Kit||6.4" L x 3.6" W x 1" H||0.35 lb|
- Includes 11 different couplings and adapters to accommodate just about any application
- Contains the most common interfaces, as well as some unusual interfaces you might normally not have on hand
- The kit includes a handy, seven-compartment, plastic storage case that’s small enough to fit in your toolbox
- Lifetime Double Diamond Protection
Package Contents :
- ST–ST simplex coupling
- SC–SC simplex coupling
- FC–FC simplex coupling
- SMA906–SMA906 simplex coupling
- LC–LC simplex coupling
- MT-RJ–MT-RJ duplex coupling
- MU–MU simplex coupling
- MTP–MTP coupling
- ST–SC simplex adapter
- ST–FC simplex adapter
- SC–FC simplex adapter
- Plastic storage case
* All adapters feature bronze alignment sleeves and are compatible with single mode or multimode connectors
|Kit Case Dimensions||6.4" L x 3.6" W x 1" H|
DOUBLE DIAMOND WARRANTY -
The Double Diamond Warranty is our no-questions-asked warranty that protects your BLACK BOX® brand products from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges. Most products come with a one or two year warranty. Some products, such as copper cables, manual switches, cabinets, and racks, are guaranteed for life! During the warranty period, Black Box will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Fiber Optic Cable Covers and What They Identify
- Fiber Optic Testing
- Protect Your Fiber Optic Network with Proper Cable Management
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts