What's special about these power/low voltage posts?
- Allows you to bring power and/or low voltage wiring for phone, security, and lighting to any outdoor area, like decks, boat docks, or walkways
- Knock-outs on both sides of the bollard allow many different combinations of power and low voltage to be used in specific parts of your garden or deck
- Includes a large louvered Pagoda style light fixture, that attaches to the top to brighten up the pathways around your office, home or sidewalks
- Click for More Features
The Gard-N-Post Bollard Kit by Arlington Industries has everything you need to bring power, low voltage and lighting to your garden or walkways. Use the power for lawn equipment, or to charge the battery on the boat. The low voltage is perfect for telephone lines or internet access, and the light is perfect for safety – you get everything you need in a clean, sleek post.
|AI-GPBK35||35" Gard-N-Post Bollard Kit||6"W x 6"D x 35"H||15 lbs||Bronze|
- The Black or Bronze color is permanent and won't chip off when lawn equipment comes in contact with it (unlike painted posts) for a clean, new look year after year
- Made of UV rated plastic for a long outdoor life
- Low voltage separator provided for power use on one side, and low voltage on the other
- UL Rated E170558 and CSA Rated LR49636
- Made in the USA
The kit comes complete for easy installation:
- Gard-N-Post & metal stabilizer
- Pagoda light fixture
- Decorative spacer
- (2) Blank device plates with gaskets & screws
- Low voltage separator
- Removable knock-out plates with screws
- Anchor bolts, caulking and bulb are not included in the kit
NOTE: Uses (maximum) a 40 Watt halogen, 40 Watt incandescent, or 14 Watt fluorescent bulb
|Concrete||(4) 3/8" x 2-1/2 Tapcons®|
|Cast-in Place Concrete||(4) 3/8" anchor bolts|
|Wood deck||(4) 3/8" anchor bolts with nuts and washers|
|Post Height||27 inches|
|Post Wide||6 inches|
|Light Height||8 inches|
|Light Width||6 inches|
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS -
- Metal support post attaches easily to surface.
- The non-metallic Gard-N-Post slides over the support post.
- Place decorative curb over Gard-N-Post. Slide it down to cover the installation.
- Press fit spacer to base of lamp.
- Install pagoda light to post with locknout inside the top of the post. Wire fixture.
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How to Find a Reputable Licensed Electrical Contractor
- Residential Network Installations
- Creating a Fire Protection Plan for Your Business
- How to Identify a Counterfeit UL Mark
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts