What's special about this cable?
- Designed especially to match RGBHV impedance standards for clear and noise free video
- Allows you to attach a high definition monitor, television, or projector to your computer using a VGA port
- Click for More Features
This VGA-RGBHV Cable from Black Box connects high resolution RGB with 5 BNC connectors to a regular VGA port. It has RGBHV color-coded connectors for easy installation and works well in HDTV applications.
|BB-EYRGBS4-0020||20 FT VGA-RGBHV Cable, (1) HD15 Male/(5) BNC Male, PVC||1.594 lbs||6" L x 6" W x 1.75" H|
- Enables horizontal and vertical sync signals to be carried on separate coaxial lines to reduce EMI/RFI noise
- Jacket constructed of flexible PVC for durability
- Molded BNC leads for added strain relief
- Available in lengths from 3 to 20 feet to suit any application (please call for custom lengths)
- Lifetime Double Diamond Warranty
The Black Box VGA - RGBHV Cable has woven shielding to block EMI/RFI as well as BNC molded ends with thumbscrews soldered 360 degrees to the connector for complete end to end shielding.
Optimal Operating Temperature : Indoor use only -4°F to 176°F (-20°C to 80°C)
DOUBLE DIAMOND WARRANTY
The Double Diamond Warranty is our no-questions-asked warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges. Most products come with a one- or two-year warranty. Some products, such as copper cables, manual switches, cabinets, and racks, are guaranteed for life! During the warranty period, Black Box will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts