- Manufacturer #: ET110
- Easy-to-use meter detects and measures concentration levels of carbon monoxide gas
- User protection with short-term exposure limit (STEL) alarm
- Low level alarm (35 ppm) and high level alarm (200 ppm)
- Audible and visual alarms
- Backlit display with CO measurements (0 to 1000 ppm) and temperature (°F/°C )
- Auto-power off after 20 minutes of no usage helps conserve battery life
- Includes carrying pouch and 4xAAA batteries
- Meter is NOT intended for use as personal protection equipment
The ET110 is an easy-to-use meter that detects and measures concentration levels of carbon monoxide (ppm) and temperature (Fahrenheit/Celsius), making it the perfect choice for HVAC professionals. Features backlit LCD screen, warning indicator light, audible and visual alarms and multiple function buttons. Includes carrying pouch and 4xAAA batteries.Special Features: Audible Alert, Auto-Power Off, Visual Notification. Display: Backlit LCD. Overall Height: 1.45" (36.9 mm). Batteries: 4 x AAA. Overall Width: 2.16" (54.8 mm). Included: Batteries, Pouch. Overall Length: 7.75" (196.9 mm). Measurement Standard: F/C. Weight: 5.10 oz (144.2 g).
|P1000644||Carbon Monoxide Meter|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts