This High Speed HDMI to HDMI Mini Cable with Ethernet is perfect for connecting a smartphone, tablet or other mobile device to an HD display for home theater or desktop applications. The Ethernet capabilities of the cable allow a user to connect multiple Ethernet enabled HDMI devices through a single Ethernet connection for accessing interactive online content or updating device firmware. Experience the latest HDMI features including:
• 4K@50/60, (2160p), which is 4 times the clarity of 1080p/60 video resolution
• 3D video, Deep Color and x.v. Color™
• Dolby® True HD, DTS-HD Master Audio and up to 32 audio channels for a multi-dimensional immersive audio experience
• Up to 1536kHz audio sample frequency for the highest audio fidelity
• Simultaneous delivery of dual video streams to multiple users on the same screen
• Simultaneous delivery of multi-stream audio to multiple users (up to 4)
• Support for the wide angle theatrical 21:9 video aspect ratio
• Dynamic synchronization of video and audio streams
• CEC extensions for control of consumer electronics devices through a single control point
This fully-functional, high bandwidth cable is tested to perform at industry standards and is backed by a lifetime warranty.
Note: Both the source device and display must support a HDMI feature in order to pass that feature through this cable
• Download a PDF with the technical specifications of this product on the Support tab or view the technical specifications of this product on the Specs tab
|CTG-50620||10ft High Speed HDMI® to HDMI Mini Cable with Ethernet||0.31|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts