What's special about this video cable?
Designed for home theater applications, our digital mini RGB Component Cables are ultra thin, flexible, and easily bendable.
|HTBC-RGB-5-250FT||Mini RGB Component Video Cable
(5 Component/Mini RG59/U 25 solid)
|250 ft||12 lbs||Black|
- Each conductor has a 25 awg solid bare copper center
- 100% bonded foil shield coverage
- 95% tinned copper braid
- Gas injected foam polyethylene to ensure 75 Ω impedance
- UL rated
- CM rating
- PVC jacket
- Tested to 1GHz
The Home Theater Mini-RGB Component Video Cable is a 5 conductor - RG59/U coaxial cable and each conductor has 25 gauge solid bare copper center conductor for video, audio, and digital applications. With its 75 Ohm impedance standard, 100% bonded foil, and 95% tinned copper braiding shield, this 250 foot spool is utilized to create any desired lengths needed for your system installation. Tested to 1 GHz.
|Number of Conductors||5|
|Conductor||Solid bare copper|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Cable Quality Counts in Home Theater Systems
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- The Facts on American Wire Gauge (AWG)
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Have a Great Home Theater System
- How to Install Your Wiring Solution
- How to Child and Pet Proof Your Cables
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts