What's special about these staple guns?
Acme's 18A wire and cable staple gun has been fully redesigned with the professional installer in mind. Utilizing a jamless drop-in loading system, you will never have to worry about frustrating and time-consuming jam-ups again, which can ultimately save you money in the long run by reducing the amount of staples you throw away.
|Part #||Material||Leg Length||Box Qty||Price|
Not only will the 18A save you time, it will save your hands as well. The Acme "Sure-Grip" handle and integral hand stop offer year-round comfort and safety.
- Uses 3/8" and 7/16" (9,11mm) legged staples for use with 12-22 awg wire and cable pairs
- Utilizes a unique loading system that eliminates jamming for a faster and safer staple gun
- Bottom-load magazine for quick and easy drop-in loading
- Redesigned for faster and cheaper installation
- Galvanized steel or corrosion resistant Monel® staples available for 18A model
- Manufacturer lifetime limited warranty
ALWAYS verify all wire/cable diameters PRIOR to stapling due to manufacturers varying wire specifications.
|Available Leg Lengths:||3/8”, 7/16” (9, 11mm)|
|Bell Wire||20/2 awg|
|CAT 3 Wire||2-4 pair|
|Fire alarm cable||18/2 awg|
|Security system cable||22/2 awg|
|Stranded wire||up to 12 awg|
|Telephone station wire||2-4 pair|
|Thermostat wire||18/ 2 awg|
All staple types available in Galvanized Steel or Corrosion Resistant Monel® or Stainless Steel with or without Painted Crown. Monel® is a registered trademark of INCO, Co.
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts