What's special about these staple guns?
Acme's 18A wire and cable staple gun has been fully redesigned with the professional installer in mind. Utilizing a jamless drop-in loading system, you will never have to worry about frustrating and time-consuming jam-ups again, which can ultimately save you money in the long run by reducing the amount of staples you throw away.
|Part #||Material||Leg Length||Box Qty||Price|
Not only will the 18A save you time, it will save your hands as well. The Acme "Sure-Grip" handle and integral hand stop offer year-round comfort and safety.
- Uses 3/8" and 7/16" (9,11mm) legged staples for use with 12-22 awg wire and cable pairs
- Utilizes a unique loading system that eliminates jamming for a faster and safer staple gun
- Bottom-load magazine for quick and easy drop-in loading
- Redesigned for faster and cheaper installation
- Galvanized steel or corrosion resistant Monel® staples available for 18A model
- Manufacturer lifetime limited warranty
ALWAYS verify all wire/cable diameters PRIOR to stapling due to manufacturers varying wire specifications.
|Available Leg Lengths:||3/8”, 7/16” (9, 11mm)|
|Bell Wire||20/2 awg|
|CAT 3 Wire||2-4 pair|
|Fire alarm cable||18/2 awg|
|Security system cable||22/2 awg|
|Stranded wire||up to 12 awg|
|Telephone station wire||2-4 pair|
|Thermostat wire||18/ 2 awg|
All staple types available in Galvanized Steel or Corrosion Resistant Monel® or Stainless Steel with or without Painted Crown. Monel® is a registered trademark of INCO, Co.
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
- All Acme staplers have bottom-load magazines for quick and easy drop-in loading. Locate the magazine release button which is a button that releases the magazine clip that holds the stapler on the bottom. After depressing the release button, you will be able to slide the magazine out of the gun Slide in the staples and replace the slide that came out of the gun. I hope this helps
- Hello, This item uses 3/8? and 7/16? legged staples, they may be marked as 9mm and 11mm sizes. If you look up part number ASC-652140 on our website, that set of staples will work great. If you have any more questions please do not hesitate to call us toll free at 866-222-0030
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts