- Manufacturer #: 46039
- An essential kit for cable and phone techs
- Includes Leather Holder (5187), Free-Fall Snip (2101-0) and Cable Splicer Knife (44200)
- Slotted leather holder fits belts up to 2-Inch (51 mm) wide
- Serrated teeth on Free-Fall Snip provide non-slip cutting of 19 AWG and 23 AWG electrical communication wire
- Free-Fall Snip Knife blade features scraper and file on outside for high-efficiency
- Cable Splicer knife has a 1-3/4-Inch (44 mm) steel blade and comfortable handle
- Riveted and stitched leather construction ensures long lif
This must-have kit for low-voltage installers features the basic tools needed for running coax and twisted-pair cable. The Free-Fall Snip (2101-0) cuts 19 AWG and 23 AWG electrical communication wire. The 1-3/4” blade on the Cable Splicer Knife (44200) is made of steel for durability with a comfortable handle for frequent use. The kit comes with a slotted leather holder (5187) that fits belts up to 2” (51 mm) wide.Included: Cable Splicers Knife (Cat. No. 44200), Free-Fall Snip (Cat. No. 2101-0), Slotted Leather Holder (Cat. No. 5187). Weight: 9.3 oz (264 g). Color: Black.
|P1001800||Cable Splicer's Kit with Free-Fall Snip|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts