What's special about these utility cable covers?
- Protects cables and hoses from damage by passing vehicles with weights of up to 4,000 lbs (1814 kg) per tire
- Polyurethane construction for lightweight, high durability and all-weather performance
- Bright yellow cord cover acts as a visual cue to lower speed, greatly increasing overall area safety
- Built-in carrying handle and small footprint for easy transport and storage
- Click for More Features
Super-Cross™ Cable Protectors are quickly deployed for situations in which large, multi-channel cable covers are not necessary. Built from durable, lightweight polyurethane, these rugged single channel hose and cable covers are sure to provide the protection you need when waiting is not an option.
- Available in 2 channel sizes to fit your various applications
- 3" for smaller cables and hoses
- 4.5" for larger cables and hoses
- Rubber traction pads (for bottom) are replaceable, so you don't have to buy a new unit after experiencing heavy traffic
- Compact and lightweight for fast deployment, these crossovers are ideal for emergency situations and maintenance operations
- Made in the USA
|PART #||A-Length||B-Width||C-Height||D-Tunnel Size||Weight||PRICE|
|CO-UTILITY-PAD-3||18" (457mm)||30" (762mm)||5" (127mm)||3" (76mm)||35 lbs. (15.9 kg)|
|CO-UTILITY-PAD-45||18" (457mm)||30" (762mm)||6" (152mm)||4.5" (114mm)||35 lbs. (15.9 kg)|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Cord Cover Technical Information and Application Tips
- Preventing Tripping Accidents in the Workplace
- How to Choose the Right Cord Cover for Your Business
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Safely Install and Use Polyurethane Cable Covers
- Tips for Convention Cable Management
- Tips for Protecting Cables from Traffic
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts