What's special about the Linebacker® GP-5?
- Stands up to 21,000 lbs per axle of vehicle traffic
- Durable polyurethane construction – means it will resist weather and material abrasion
- Ideal for amphitheaters, television industry, fairs, construction sites, racetracks and any other public event where you could have cords that must cross trafficked areas
- Lightweight and easy to transport
- Maximum traction due to it’s 5-bar tread surface
- The stay open lid makes it easy to add and remove cables as needed
- Click for More Features
The Linebacker® GP-5 five channel cable and cord protector system is the perfect solution for temporary events such as fairs, festivals, conventions, and any other public event where you could have cords and hoses that must cross trafficked areas. These cable protectors can sustain a load capacity of 21,000 lbs per axle.
Cord Protector Features:
5 Channel Cord Protectors are ideal for:
Features & Benefits:
Polyurethane Construction for weather and abrasion resistance and a high load-bearing capacity. Non-Conductive Material insulates electrical cables from human contact and satisfies state and federal regulatory agencies. 36" Length Per Lineal Protector makes length-of-run calculations easy to figure.
5-Channel System Protects Cable & Hose lines up to 1.30 in. Outside Diameter. 5 Bar Tread Plate Surface increases traction. Safety Warning Symbols permanently molded into lid warn pedestrians of trip and/or electrical hazards. Modular Interlocking Design is Lightweight; easy to transport, setup, breakdown, and store multi-length applications. Recessed Carrying Handle allows for moving with ease. Universal Safety Colors for High Visibility.
The Linebacker® General Purpose 5-channel cable and cord protector system is ideal for vehicle and pedestrian traffic in public and commercial applications. It is in compliance with the 1996 NEC requirements (article 525) for insulating electrical cables and cords at fairs, amusement parks and similar events. The stay open lid makes it easy to add and remove cables as needed.
|CP5XGP5||5-Channel Cord Protector||36"
|CPEC-GP5||5-Channel End Caps (male/female)||4.75"
|Specification Data||Load Capacity|
|Material||Polyurethane (UV stabilized)||Channel||1|
|Operating Temp.||-40° to 120° F (-40° to 48° C)||Max Load 70° F (21° C)||10,500 lbs. (4,763 kg) per Tire|
|Hinge Pin Material||Reinforced fiberglass||21,000 lbs. (9,526 kg) per Axle|
|Safety Symbols||Per ANSI. Z535.3-1991|
|PART #||NATIONAL STOCKING # (NSN)|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How to Choose the Right Cord Cover for Your Business
- For Safety & and Application Tips
- Easy Steps for Protecting Hoses from Traffic
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
- Hello, The Hubbell tredtrak is slightly wider, so we cannot guarantee that it will fit. If you have any more questions, please give us a call toll free 866-222-0030
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Install
- Great Protection
- Heavy Duty
- Small Channel Size
- Parking Lot
Comments about CHECKERS Cp5x125-Gp-5 Oy Orange Lid/Yellow Ramps:
This heavy duty cord cover is great when protecting wire from heavy duty traffic including cars, suv's, fork lifts. Works primarily great in warhouses, garages and parking lots when heavy axel traffic is constant. It's lightweight and easy to transport.