What's special about these high capacity cable covers?
- Heavy duty polyurethane cord covers protect cables from high foot, wheelchair, and vehicle traffic up to 21,000 lbs (9,752 kg) per axle
- Lightweight 18" sections allow for easy transportation and installation, and lower costs in applications where ADA compliance is only required for a short distance
- Dog-bone connectors are universal among other Guard Dog® and Yellow Jacket® models and allow you to create infinite lengths
- Ideal for protecting your cables and hoses in temporary and permanent applications including emergencies, carnivals, sporting events, manufacturing facilities, and even your home garage
- Click for More Features
ADA Compliant Heavy Duty Cable Protectors from Checkers® make the task of protecting cables in industrial environments much more manageable. These 5-channel cable covers flip open to organize up to (5) 2.3" bundles, protecting them from rain, snow, heat, impact, and other destructive conditions.
|CK-GD5X125-ADA||Guard Dog 5-Channel Cable Protector||18" L x 50" W x 1.875" H|
[45,72 x 127 x 4,762 cm]
|1.339" W x 1.325" H [3,40 x 3,36 cm]||21 lbs [9,52 kg]||Orange Lid & Black Ramps, Black Lid & Black Ramps, Orange Lid & Blue Ramps|
NOTE: At least two units are required for ADA Compliance
Please Note: These products ship in 3-4 weeks
- Lid opens to allow easy insertion of cables at any point in the run
- Each model available in 3 distinct color combinations for varying visibility and color coding
- Heavy-duty urethane construction provides protection under all weather conditions
|Length||18" [45,72 cm]|
|Width||50" [127 cm]|
|Height||1.875" [4,762 cm]|
|Weight||21 lbs [9,52 kg]|
|Load Capacity (per tire)||10,500 lbs [4,763 kg]|
|Channel Dimensions||1.339" W x 1.325" H [3,4 x 3,36 cm]|
RELATED ARTICLES -
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Safely Install and Use Polyurethane Cable Covers
- How to Choose the Right Cord Cover for Your Business
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts