What's special about this cable winder?
- Sits up on your desktop and helps manage a variety of power and data cables
- Flexible top flips up effortlessly to load cables
- Looks really cool and comes in 8 awesome colors to match any decor
- Contains a hook at the bottom of the winding post for easy cable installation
- Ideal for organizing cables in the home or office
- Click for More Features
Our best guess is that these were named after a certain chocolate candy... but they look more like mounds to us. Get it? Anyway... You're looking at a great cable manager by the makers of the ultra-popular Cable Turtle. The resemblance is obvious, except you might have a problem getting this one in your pocket. Place this one on your desk, pop the top, insert your cable into the hook, and close it up. Besides doing a great job at organizing your cables, its sleek-but-strange looks could be a conversation starter.
|C-101901||Cable Kiss - Black|
|C-101903||Cable Kiss - Orange|
|C-101904||Cable Kiss - Pink|
|C-101902||Cable Kiss - Taupe|
|C-101905||Cable Kiss - Yellow|
- Exceeding power load presents a risk of fire
How to Use the Cable Kiss
|Cable Power||1000W, 250V (16 ft)
500W, 110V (16 ft)
|Dimensions||5" Diameter (base) x 2" H|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Don't Let Headphone and Charge Cords Control Your Life
- Secure Power Cords without Dulling Your Decor with Stylish Power Outlets
- 10 Hot Organizational Product for $10 or Less
- Tips on Childproofing Your Cables
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts