What's special about these cable management trays?
- Mounts underneath your work surface to keep cables, power strips, and accessories off the floor
- Contains hook that can be used to hang cable loops, small speakers, and other light items
- Ideal for anyone needing a practical, simple solution to cable clutter in the home or office
- Available in black, white, or bright
- Easy installation that can be handled by one person in 4 easy steps
- Click for More Features
This under desk wire tray will work wonders for your home or office workstation. Power strips and cable bundles are placed on top, keeping them off the floor for a neat look. This cable manager cable used in conjunction with cable clips and cable ties to run wires along the desk for best results.
- Available in 2 sizes:
- Available as both a regular and 2-way desk cable manager
- Standard 22.5" length for longer desks
- Junior 11.5" length for shorter desks, corner desks, student desks, etc
|Material||Recycled Steel||Recycled Steel||Recycled Steel||Recycled Steel|
|Holding Tray Width||23"||23"||11.5"||11.5"|
|Includes Mounting Hardware||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Secure Power Cords without Dulling Your Decor with Stylish Power Outlets
- The Top 5 Things to Keep in Mind When Installing a Cable-Safe
- How to Child and Pet Proof Your Cables
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
- Thank you for your question. The steel only has a powder-coat finish on it and it is still conductive.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
This looked like the best product in its category that I could find online, and after receiving and using it, my assumptions seemed to be confirmed. I was able to fit an entire surge protector on it with it mounted under my desk and there was enough room to attach the power cables. I guess some of the largest surge protectors would be a problem, but mine is pretty large with two rows of outlets.
- Primary use:
- Was this a gift?: