What's special about this cable ring accessory?
- Saddles improve safety because they provide a wider load bearing area in the carrier section of CAB cable rings
- Ideal for use when running multiple or heavy cables, to provide extra protection and support for your cabling
- Integral locking system security attaches the saddles to cable rings
- Click for More Features
With CAB Cable Saddles, you are able to improve safety when using cable rings for aerial support. The wide load bearing area of these saddles is ideal for carrying multiple, large diameter, or heavy cabling. You can choose between 3 types according to your needs: aluminum, brass, or Type 316 Stainless Steel.
Please Note: Does Not Include Cable Rings
|DIAMETER CABLE RING SADDLE||QUANTITY / BOX||PART #||ALUMINUM
|PART #||STAINLESS STEEL
- Strong and lightweight for a durable and easy installation
- Installs easily on any size or style of cable ring. Completely assembled ring and saddle units are also available for added convenience and faster installation time (Please contact our customer service for further information)
- For applications where insulated saddles are needed, they are available with 80 mils of durable, high quality PVC Plastisol to give you the highest level of safety and protection
Constructed of strong metals for maximum corrosion resistance:
- Aluminum: ideal for use where corrosion resistance is important and weight is a concern
- Brass: ideal for use in areas where low friction and is needed
- 316 Stainless Steel: ideal for use in sterile or highly corrosive environments
Ideal for Use:
- Telecommunication Companies
- Transit companies
- Preparation Plants
- Underground mines and tunnels
- Steel mills
- Open Pit Mines
- Pulp and Paper Mills
- Oil Refineries
- Traffic Signal Contractors
- Chemical Plants
- Electrical Contractors
|Material||Aluminum, Brass, 316 Stainless Steel|
|Cable Ring Saddle Sizes||2", 3" 4", 5", 6" dia.|
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Against Electrical Hazards
- How to Choose the Right Cable Ties
- CableOrganizer.com’s Top 10 Products for Fire Protection
- CAB Cable Rings: Creating Jobs and Purpose for Disable Individuals
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
- The weight capacity is 140 lbs.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts