What's special about this product
- Manufacturer #: 157-00361
- Offset design positions bundles away from obstructions, heat or sources of abrasion.
- Low profile head allows mounts to stack, providing more mounting versatility from a single stud.
- Four-pawl, three-tooth design delivers outstanding stud retention to keep bundles secure.
- PA46 material option allows use in high-heat applications..
This button head mount includes a cable tie to secure cables and wire bundles to panels. Once placed through the panel hole, installers can insert the cable tie through the mount on the panel’s opposite surface. The button head mount is designed to fit pre-stamped oval hole sizes from 9x12 mm to 9x14 mm with zero insertion force. Made from impact-modified, heat-resistant, UV stabilized Polyamide 6.6 material, it will withstand extreme environments.
Material: Polyamide 6.6 high impact modified, heat and UV stabilized (PA66HIRHSUV). UL Listed (US): Yes. Bundle Diameter Max: 1.97 in. Bundle Diameter Min. Height H : 0.53 in. Mounting Hole Diameter D : 0.35 x 0.47 in, 0.35 x 0.55 in. Length L : 8.0 in. Panel Thickness Max: 0.12 in. Panel Thickness Min: Width W : 0.67 in. ROHS Compliant: Yes. Flammability: UL 94 HB. Operating Temperature: -40°F to +230°F (-40°C to +110°C). Tensile Strength Min: 50.0 lbs. Type: T50RPBM9SET. Package Quantity: 500.
|P1006124||HellermannTyton Button Mnt with Tie, 0.35in Hole Dia, 0.12in Max Panel, 0.07in Max Tie Width, PA66HIRHSUV, Blk, 500/pkg|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts