What's special about this cord cover?
- Handles industrial level applications at the cost of medium and light duty cord covers
- Highly visible black and yellow design helps the cord cover stick out, and be more noticeable to prevent accidental tripping or damage
- Versatile design is durable enough to withstand loads from cars and trucks, and safe enough to be used in heavy trafficked pedestrian areas
- Click for More Features
Bumble Bee® Low Profile cord protectors are specially designed to withstand and constantly handle heavy loads while reducing expenses and back straining weight.
With a low profile design that's made from Yellow Jacket's incredibly strong Durathane™ plastic, the BB1-075 is the industry leader in compact top loading designed cable protectors. Its interconnectable design allows you to customize cable protection according to your length requirements. Featuring a highly noticeable yellow and black design and non-skid rubber tread, these heavy duty U.S. made cord covers ensure safe and reliable cable and personnel protection for years to come.
- Light weight design makes installation and placement of cord cover faster and easier over similar, heavier products and helps eliminate fatigue and back stress during setup
- Low-profile design further reduces tripping hazards and makes your applications more accessible to people with disabilities
- Surfaced in a non-skid diamond tread to reduce slipping and improve traction
- Pays for itself over time by cutting down on costly repairs and replacements due to wear and tear caused by both light and heavy traffic
- Non-conductive materials; contains no metal parts
- Made from Yellow Jacket, Inc.'s long lasting Durathane® cast molded polyurethane plastic, with more than 25 years of proven use in the field
- Made in USA
- Chemical Oil Solvent Resistance Sheet (PDF)
- Cord Cover Fill Chart (PDF)
- View Cord Covers Comparison Chart
|Part #||Length (A)||Width (B)||Height (C)||Weight||Channel Width (D)||Channel Height (E)|
|Bumble Bee® BB1-075 Low Profile Cord Protector Specifications|
|Operating Temperature||-40°F to 120°F (-40ºC to 48ºC)|
|Maximum Load Rating||21,000 lbs. per Axel|
|Testing and Standards|
|Hardness, Durometer:||ASTM D2240|
|Ultimate Tensile Strength:||ASTM D412|
|Tear Strength:||ASTM D624 Die C|
|Compression Set:||ASTM D395 Method B|
|Abrasion Resistance:||ASTM D1044 Tabor H22|
|Abrasion Resistance NBS:||ASTM D1630|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
- How to Make Your Facility ADA Compliant
- Creative Ways to Protect Wires from Your Cat or Dog
- 7 Easy Ways to Prevent Cable-Related Dangers
- Easy Steps for Protecting Hoses from Traffic
- Tips for Protecting Cables from Traffic
- How to Choose the Right Cord Cover for Your Business
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about CHECKERS Bumble Bee Cable Protector 1 Channel, Low Profile - Black Base/Yellow Cover:
I run a live event video company and we have used this particular product for years. They are a professional solution and a great price!