What's special about this laminated label tape?
- Abrasive resistance tested to ensure the print will remain as bold as the day it was printed
- Fade-resistant technology which means no fading even in direct sunlight
- Designed to withstand the toughest environments, to maintain the integrity of the label
- Click for More Features
Perfect for almost all applications, these Brother laminated labels stay on indoors or outdoors even in hot and cold environments, and with a specially tested adhesive they will adhere to wood, PVC or glass for a smooth clean finish.
- Will adhere to many surfaces including; stainless steel, glass, PVC even wood for a durable neat look
- Chemical and water resistant for a more permanent label
- Special adhesive to withstand most environments and conditions from hot to cold or office to warehouse
- Tested in 183° F for 100 hours and 147° F for 400 hours to simulate heat and light to ensure a minimum of fading
- Laminated material to maintain print integrity for years to come
|BR-TZ150||1-1/2" x 26.2ft||yes||yes|
|BR-TZ100||1" x 26.2ft||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|BR-TZ100S||1" x 26.2ft Specialty||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|BR-TZ075||3/4" x 26.2ft||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|BR-TZ075S||3/4" x 26.2ft Specialty||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|BR-TZ025||1/4" x 26.2ft||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|BR-TZ0375||3/8" x 26.2ft||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|BR-TZ0141-BKWT||9/64" x 26.2ft||yes||yes||yes|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Automate Your Business with Barcodes
- LAN, Telephone Audio System Installation Require a Label Printer
- Thermal Transfer Label Printers and How They Work
- Marking Made Easy - the Best Methods and Products for Labeling Your Cables
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts