What's special about these labels?
- Wraps around your cables and “flags” off it to provide you with a clear view of the text
- Flame Retardant tags also available for use in areas of high heat or in lockout/tagout applications
- Works with your BMP71™ label printer to create a variety of labels with text and/or safety graphics
- Click for More Features
Brady BMP71’s Cable Flags and Tags are the perfect solution to bundling and identifying your cables and wires. These innovative tags adhere to themselves or attach using cable ties to provide a dual solution of cable management and identification.
|Fire Retardant Tags|
Different types of tags available in both rigid and flexible to suit your application:
- Equipped with mounting holes that allow a cable tie to pass through and hold to a cable or bundle of wires
- Constructed of a cross laminated polyethylene film tag for use in extreme cold and on multiconductor cables
- Perfect for use in conjunction with Brady R4300 or R6200 series ribbons for tear resistant labels
- Ideal for multiple applications and is constructed of a cross laminated polyethylene film with a thermal transfer top coat
- Includes a small hole at the top for attachment to keys, panels, or pipes
- Ideal for use with Brady Series R6210 black ribbon
- A highly chemical resistant polypropylene material with an acrylic adhesive for use in harsh environments
- Used with the following ribbons for general purpose to harsh environment labeling: R4300, R6200 and R6400, R4500 colored, and R6400
- Brady BMP71 Flags and Tags B109 Technical Data (PDF)
- Brady BMP71 Flags and Tags B145 Technical Data (PDF)
- Brady BMP71 Flags and Tags B412 Technical Data (PDF)
- Brady BMP71 Flags and Tags B425 Technical Data (PDF)
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Fun Facts About the History of Brady
- Marking Made Easy - the Best Methods and Products for Labeling Your Cables
- LAN, Telephone and Audio System Installations Require a Label Printer
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts