- Manufacturer #: 63136
- Handles have heavy vinyl grips with flat grips ends for 90 degree cuts
- All-purpose, center-cut jaws for soft, medium, and hard metals
- Forged, alloy tool steel jaws are precision ground for sure, efficient cutting and long life
- Lockplate reinforcement prevents jaw bolts from loosening or turning, keeps jaws in correct alignment
- Cutting capacities for soft and medium materials is up to Brinell 300, Rockwell C31
- Cutting capacities for hard materials is up to Brinell 400, Rockwell C42
All-purpose, center-cut jaws for soft, medium, and hard metals. The red fiberglass handles have heavy vinyl grips with flat grips ends for 90-degree cuts. One adjustment realigns cutting edges.Soft & Medium Cutting Max Capacity: 1/2" (12.7 mm). Handle Material: Fiberglass. Overall Length: 36.5" (927.1 mm). Hard Material Cutting Max Capacity: 3/8" (9.5 mm). Weight: 13.0 lb (5.9 kg). Handle Color: Red. Size_Name: 36-1/2-Inch.
|P1002539||Bolt Cutter with Fiberglass Handle, 36.5-Inch|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts