What's special about this cable management solution?
- Easily hide a power strip, adapters and excess cables in a neat, simple Cablebox
- Available in two sizes and several colors to match your style and décor, the Cablebox will fit in most applications
- The rubber feet prevent the box from sliding and the fire retardant plastic add a layer of security
- Large slots in the front and back permit cables to enter and exit
- Cover remains secure and allows larger items (like routers, backups, etc) to rest on top
- Click for More Features
The CableBox follows BlueLounge® Designs' mantra of sleek design and minimalism appearance. Both sizes are capable of holding a power strip with attached adapters and the corresponding excess cables. The regular CableBox has a 6" x 15.6" footprint while the Mini occupies only 4.6" x 9.3" of floor space, so there is a good chance one of these boxes will help hide a bunch of cables in your space.
|BD-CB-01||15.6" (398 mm)||6" (154 mm)||5.3" (134 mm)||Black, White|
- Prevents cables and power strips from accumulating dust, dirt, and debris
- The original CableBox is larger, to accommodate large power strips and adapters, and the Mini is for smaller power strips typically used with peripherals
- CableBox Mini includes a compact, 4-outlet power strip for your convenience
- Unique design allows you to install the CableBox without ever having to unplug your equipment
- Made of fire retardant PVC
|Material||Flame Retardant PVC||Flame Retardant PVC|
|Length||15.6" (398 mm)||9.3" (240 mm)|
|Width||6" (154 mm)||4.6" (120 mm)|
|Height||5.3" (134 mm)||5.2" (130 mm)|
|Weight||3.6 lbs||1.7 lbs|
|Colors||Black, White||White, Yellow, Blue, Orange, Green, Pink|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Organizing Bedroom Cables: Transform Clutter Nightmares into Sweet Dreams
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- Office Mod: Update Your Workspace in 5 Simple Steps
- How to Get Back What's Yours: Reclaiming Your Desk with Cable Management
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
- Hello, Unfortunately this cable box does not have the ability to lock, however we do offer other lock boxes that might help you, please give us a call toll free at 866-222-0030 and one of our account managers can help you find the perfect one.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts