- Manufacturer #: H1802-30SSR
- Available with a guarded snap hook with the nose lengthened to extend over the latch or keeper
- Hooks fit under insulator and engage pin on cross arm
- Sheaves are strong yet lightweight aluminum alloy with all-bronze bushings
- 25-foot (7.62 m) rope length is spliced to the block
- These are NOT occupational protective hooks. NOT for human support
All Klein block and tackle use high-quality, 3/8 (10 mm) diameter rope. Light, galvanized-steel shell blocks are fitted with snubbing hooks to hold the load.This package features two blocks with a swivel anchor hook with a maximum safe load is 750 lbs. (340 kg).Maximum Safe Load: 750 lb (340 kg). Hook Type: Guarded. Included: H268 Block. H267 Block: Yes. Rope Spliced to Component Number: H268 Block. Weight: 3.0 lb (1.4 kg). H268 Block: Yes. Rope Material: Nylon. Material: Galvanized-Steel Shell Blocks, Aluminum Alloy Bushings, Nylon Rope. 259 Swivel Anchor Hook: Yes. Rope Diameter: 3/8" (9.53 mm). Rope Length: 25. Package Quantity: 1.
|P1000707||Block and Tackle, Spliced to Block 268, w/Hook 259|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts