What's special about this torch kit?
- A solder iron, hot air blower, and butane torch all in one complete kit to reduce the number of tools you need to carry
- This tool is especially handy because it is cordless so you are not tied to an outlet or limited to where you use it
- Enclosed in a portable, durable case that keeps your items from being damaged during transport and allows for quick inventory check
- Click for More Features
The Excalibur Micro Torch is a multi purpose, multi function kit which combines a soldering iron, micro torch and hot air blower in one tool which comes complete with child safety latch and a self-igniting system that provides a faster, more reliable startup. This tool is butane powered so you are not restricted to using it where there is a power outlet.
|BP-189-1006||Blazer Products Excalibur SI-100-CR Torch Kit|
NOTE: Torches ship without butane. Fluid sold separately, or filled with any standard butane refill canister.
- This kit is enclosed in a portable, durable case which keeps your items from being damaged during transport and allows for quick inventory check so you know you have packed everything up
- Child resistant latch means you have peace of mind knowing that little fingers will not be able to use the torch
- One year manufacturer warranty
Included in the kit:
- 1 Reflector
- 1 Hot Air Blower
- 1 Hot Knife
- 1 3.5mm Chisel Tip
- 1 3mm Diagonal tip
- 1 tube of 60/40 coiled silver solder
- 1 tip cleaning sponge
- 1 7mm and 8mm wrench
- Refillable using Blazer's 150g butane canister (sold separately)
|Torch Dimensions||9-1/4" Long x 1" Diameter|
|Torch Flame Temperature||up to 2400° F|
|Soldering Temperature||up to 930° F|
|Hot Air Shrinking Temperature||up to 930° F|
|Fuel Capacity||8 grams of butane|
|Kit Weight||1.0 lb|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What Makes a Hand Tool Ergonomic?
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- The Handyman's Guide to Improvisation: 7 New Ways to Use Heat Shrink Tubing
- How To Prevent Soldering-Related Health Hazards
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts