What makes this fiber extender from Black Box so special?
- Allows you to send one video and two audio signals over a single fiber up to 37.2 miles with excellent sound and image quality
- Fiber cable ensures the quality of video and audio sent in environments where electromagnetic interference is a concern
- Easy installation requires no adjustments
- Click for More Features
The Black Box Universal Video/Stereo Audio Fiber Extender enables you to only use one fiber signal to transmit one video signal and two audio signals. This cable ensures that the audio or video you send is protected from electromagnetic interference, and with its easy installation it will need no adjustments.
|BB-AC300A-TX||Video/Stereo Audio Fiber Extender - Transmitter||1" H x 5.5" W x 8" D (2.5 x 14 x 20.3 cm)||0.7 lbs|
|BB-AC300A-RX||Video/Stereo Audio Fiber Extender - Receiver||1" H x 5.5" W x 8" D (2.5 x 14 x 20.3 cm)||0.7 lbs|
NOTE: Both a transmitter and receiver are required for operation.
- The Universal Fiber Extender works with both multimode for distances up to 1.2 miles (2 km), and single-mode fiber for transmissions of more than 35 miles (37.2 mi. [60 km])
- Eliminates the need for using of three bulky coax cables and two shielded twisted-pair cables
- Works with five video formats for greater versatility in any audio/video application including:
- Composite video
- Component video
- 480p HDTV
- Progressive Scan DVD
- Ideal for applications and professional audio/video applications:
- Analog TV video equipment
- Computer monitors
- DVD players
- HDTVs applications
- POS displays
- security systems
- public information systems
- 3-year Double Diamond Protection
Both the transmitter and the receiver include:
- 12-ft. (3.6-m) Composite video cable, BNC/BNC
- 6-ft. (1.8-m) S-Video cable, 4-pin mini DIN male to (2) BNC
- 10-ft. (3.0-m) Component video cable, (3) BNC to (3) RCA plugs
- 10-ft. (3.0-m) stereo audio cable, (4) tin-lead-shielded twisted pairs to (2) RCA plugs
- BNC female to RCA male adapter
- Universal power supply
|Audio Bandwidth||20 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Maximum Distance||1310-nm multi-mode: 2 km (1.2 mi.)|
|1310-nm single-mode: 60 km (37.2 mi.)|
|Video Bandwidth||Luma/chroma: 14 MHz / 7 MHz, -3 dB|
|Video Formats||Y-Pb-Pr, Y-Cb-Cr, YUV, and Y/R-Y/B-Y, Composite, S-Video|
|Connectors||Video: (3) BNC|
|Audio: (1) screw terminal block|
|Fiber: (1) ST|
|Power: (1) terminal block|
|Indicators||LEDs: Power, Video, Audio|
|Operating Temperature||95°F to 167°F (35°C to 75°C)|
|Power||100-250 VAC, 50-60 Hz, auto-sensing, external|
|Size||1"H x 5.5" W x 8"D (2.5 x 14 x 20.3 cm)|
DOUBLE DIAMOND WARRANTY -
The Double Diamond Warranty is our no-questions-asked warranty that protects your BLACK BOX® brand products from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges. Most products come with a one- or two-year warranty. Some products, such as copper cables, manual switches, cabinets, and racks, are guaranteed for life! During the warranty period, Black Box will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Fiber Optic Cable Covers and What They Identify
- Setting Up Fiber Optic Technology
- Top 5 Reasons To Use Fiber Optic Cables
- What is Fiber Optic Cable, And How Does it Work?
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts