What's special about this secure KVM?
- Allows you to keep your computers separate, but use just one keyboard, monitor, and mouse to access up to four computers
- Automatic keyboard and mouse booting for IBM PC compatibles
- The robust metal case provides excellent shielding against EMI/RFI
- Click for More Features
The Black Box ServSwitch Secure allows you to enjoy USB keyboard and mouse support to control your public and private networks. Enables you to keep your computers separate, but use just one keyboard, monitor, and mouse to access up to four PS/2 or USB-style computers. The ServSwitch secure enables you to keep your secure network and nonsecure network computers separate, while only having to use just one keyboard, monitor, and mouse to access both. It also enables you to switch between computers with just the touch of a button. It's so secure that you can use this switch to control multiple computers of varying security levels from single workstations.
|BB-SW721A-R2||ServSwitch 2 to 1||2.3"H x 8.8"W x 4.9"D|
(5.8 x 22.44 x 12.4 cm)
|3 lb. (1.4 kg)|
|BB-SW722A-R2||ServSwitch 4 to 1|
The ServSwitch is permanently hard wired. Every circuit is soldered down and there is no flash ROM. There is no way to use software to access one CPU from the other or to access one network from the other.
You can connect both USB and PS/2® CPUs to the ServSwitch, and boot them all simultaneously, or boot them remotely from your PC, making switching among CPUs easy.
- NSA tested and TEMPEST approved for and by the U.S. Air Force. Other agencies under review for approval
- 2 or 4-port secure KVM switch that supports both PS/2 or USB-style keyboards and mice
- Non-upgradable ROM for security
- Provides separation of computers connected to different networks
- Ideal for use in secure environments
- Switch from your keyboard or the switch’s front panel
- 2 Year Double Diamond Protection
Cable length: 20 ft. (6 m)
With standard cable: 1024 x 768
|System Requirements:||CPU: IBM PC/AT, PS/2, or compatible|
Both Models: (1) 6-pin RJ-11, (1) 5-pin DIN
|Indicators:||LEDs: (1) Power; (1) CPU Selected, (1) CPU Power per port|
|Power:||115 VAC, 60 Hz|
|Operating Temperature:||0° C - 45° C|
|Size:||2.3"H x 8.8"W x 4.9"D (5.8 x 22.4 x 12.4 cm)|
|Weight:||3 lb. (1.4 kg)|
DOUBLE DIAMOND WARRANTY -
The Double Diamond Warranty is our no-questions-asked warranty that protects your BLACK BOX® brand products from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges. Most products come with a one- or two-year warranty. Some products, such as copper cables, manual switches, cabinets, and racks, are guaranteed for life! During the warranty period, Black Box will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!
- Introduction to Power Distribution and System Grounding
- Thermal Management Best Practices - How to Calculate Ventilation Required to Provide an Interior Rack Temperature of 85°F
- The Top 5 Reasons to Choose Powerflor
- The Top 5 Best Practices for Data Center Personnel
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts