What's special about the ServShare II?
- Enables up to four users to share computer and networking resources
- Flexible operation allows use as a 4-way video splitter and enables up to four users to share a KVM switch
- High quality powered circuitry prevents signal degradation and keeps picture quality sharp and crisp, even over longer distances
- Click for More Features
The ServShare II from Black Box is the flexible solution for enabling two to four users to share computer resources. Not only can you use it as a video splitter, it can also be used to allow users shared accessibility to a KVM switch. When using other ServShare II or ServShare Models together you can with many different systems at a time.
|BB-KV221A||ServShare II 2-Port||1.2" H x 5.8" W x 2.8" D (3 x 14.7 x 7.1 cm)||1.1 lbs (0.5 kg)|
|BB-KV421A||ServShare II 4-Port||1.7" H x 5.8" W x 2.8" D (4.3 x 14.7 x 7.1 cm)||1.1 lbs (0.5 kg)|
- It enables many users to connect to several different systems when used with other ServShare II units and KVM switches
- It is compatible with PS/2® or USB CPUs, just choose the cable you need
- Available in 2-Port or 4-Port Models to suit your needs
- Can be flash upgraded for future compatibility
- Transparently supports extra keys on “Internet-style” keyboards
- 1 year Double Diamond Protection
Resolutions up to 1600 x 1280 are supported on longer cable lengths as well as even higher resolutions of 1900 x 1440 with shorter links. Cable runs up to 98.4 feet (30 m) have a picture quality that remains sharp over long distances due to a video booster feature.
|CPU||(1) HD15 F, (2) 6-pin mini DIN||(1) HD15 F, (2) 6-pin mini DIN|
|User||(2) HD15 F, (4) 6-pin mini DIN||(4) HD15 F, (8) 6-pin mini DIN|
|Power||(1) 2.5-mm barrel||(1) 2.5-mm barrel|
|Size||1.2" H x 5.8" W x 2.8" D (3 x 14.7 x 7.1 cm)||1.7" H x 5.8" W x 2.8" D (4.3 x 14.7 x 7.1 cm)|
|Weight||1.1 lbs (0.5 kg)|
|Operating Temperature||32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)|
|Humidity||5% to 85% noncondensing|
|Video||280 MHz analog video at resolutions up to 1900 x 1440 DDC connected to monitor port 1|
|Software Compatibility||Windows 3.x/95/98/XP/Me, Windows NT, Windows 2000, DOS, NetWare, Linux, UNIX|
|Hardware Compatibility||IBM compatible PCs, Alpha, SGI, and RS/6000 ServSwitch products; Special integration features provided for operation with ServSwitch Duo and Quadro products|
|Power (for connections up to 6.5 ft (2m)||115 VAC, 60 Hz, internal|
|Power (for connections beyond 6.5 ft (2m)||115 VAC, 60 Hz, external (included)|
DOUBLE DIAMOND WARRANTY -
The Double Diamond Warranty is our no-questions-asked warranty that protects your BLACK BOX® brand products from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges. Most products come with a one or two year warranty. Some products, such as copper cables, manual switches, cabinets, and racks, are guaranteed for life! During the warranty period, Black Box will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!
RELATED ARTICLES -
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- What I Need to Know About Racks
- Smart and Easy Rack Cable Management with Neat Patch
- Thermal Management Best Practices - How to Calculate Ventilation Required to Provide an Interior Rack Temperature of 85°F
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts