What's special about this audio/video cable?
- High-quality video cable with five BNC connectors to provide strain relief
- The cable has 5 molded BNC leads for strain relief and a spiral shield conductor to block EMI/RFI allowing for clear, noise free video installation.
- Simple installation with color coded coax cables allowing easy identification
- Click for More Features
The Black Box RGBHV-RGBHV Cable with Ferrite Bead is a high quality, versatile RGBHV cable with five BNC connectors for high resolution, high quality video. It allows you to prevent the loss of video quality and is easy to install. The ferrite bead provides EMI shielding to minimize noise and video distortion.
|Part #||Cable Length||Shipping||Shipping Weight||Price|
|BB-EYRGBS5-0006||6 FT||7.5" L x 5" W x 1" H||0.8 lb|
|BB-EYRGBS5-0020||20 FT||6.5" L x 6.5" W x 2.25" H||1.9 lbs|
- Ensures clean multiplatform video transmission so you do not sacrifice quality.
- Specially designed to match RGBHV impedance standards
- Allows you to connect a high-resolution RGBHV to a video monitor.
|Operating Temperature||-10° to +75° C (14° to 167° F|
|Rating||UL E3223178 (pending)|
RELATED ARTICLES -
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts