What's special about this surge suppressor?
- Provides premium protection for up to 6 advanced electronic, network and computer components at a time
- Let-Through Voltage of 336V so that harmful power surges don’t reach your expensive rackmount equipment
- Click for More Features
The Black Box Premium Rackmount Surge Suppressor allows you to organize power cords in your rack or cabinet, and protect your equipment from dangerous surges.
|BB-SP215A||Premium Rackmount Surge Suppressor||2.5 lbs (1.1 kg)||1.8" H (1U) x 19" W x 2.8" D (4.6 x 48.3 x 7.1 cm)|
This premium surge suppressor includes a protective circuit breaker with a front panel reset button and provides premium protection for up to 6 advanced and critical electronic, network and computer components.
- Switchless design guards against accidental power shut-offs that may crash your system
- Helps you keep your rack neat with a power strip that lets you plug all your rackmount equipment into a centralized location
- Installation is fast and easy, you just need to bolt onto the cabinet rails, attach your equipment into the strip, then plug the strip into an AC outlet
- Includes a protective circuit breaker with a front panel reset button
- EMI/RFI Noise protection up to 60 dB
- 2 year Double Diamond Protection
|EMI / RFI Resistance||Up to 60 dB|
|EMI / RFI Noise||40 dB|
|Single-Pulse Energy Rating||210 Joules|
|Peak Current||33,000 amps|
|Primary Current||15 amps|
|Input||6' 14/3 (14 AWG 3-conductor) cord with NEMA 5-15 male plug|
|Power Cord Length||6' (1.8 m) with 14/3 AWG, NEMA 5-15P|
|Connectors||(6) rear mounted NEMA 5-15S|
|Temperature Tolerance||Operating : 0°F - 114°F (-17.7°C - 45.5°C)|
|Storage : -40°F - 176°F (-40°C - 80°C)|
|Humidity Tolerance||10 to 95%, non-condensing|
|Compliance||FCC class A, IC class A, UR recognized, CSA certified, UL 1449 clamping category|
|Size||1.8" H (1U) x 19" W x 2.8" D (4.6 x 48.3 x 7.1 cm)|
|Weight||2.5 lbs (1.1 kg)|
DOUBLE DIAMOND WARRANTY
The Double Diamond Warranty is our no-questions-asked warranty that protects your BLACK BOX® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges. Most products come with a one- or two-year warranty. Some products, such as copper cables, manual switches, cabinets, and racks, are guaranteed for life! During the warranty period, Black Box will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Electrical Hazards
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- Fiber Optic Cable Covers and What They Identify
- Fast, Efficient Terminations and Connections with Leviton Fiber Optics
- What is a Surge Suppressor?
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts