What's special about this fiber optic tester?
- Allows you to pinpoint test results within 0.1-dB resolution
- Efficient battery usage, only requires a single 9-volt battery for power
- Constructed of machined aluminum to withstand wear and tear in tough environments
- Click for More Features
Black Box's multimode test sets with laser light source will allow you to make precise power loss measurements in your fiber optic LAN. These fiber optic testers are available in 850-nm and 850-/1300-nm test models to accommodate your fiber optic maintenance installations. Because the test sets have a machined aluminum construction they ensure durability in tough environments and are equipped with a high contrast LCD allows easy test result viewing.
- A high contrast LCD allows easy test result viewing
- Choose between 850-nm and 850-/1300-nm test set models for the perfect fit for any job
- 55-dB testing range featured in both test sets
- 2-year Double Diamond Protection
What is included in each set?
|Meter Range||0 to -50 dBm||0 to -50 dBm|
|Resolution||0.01 dB||0.01 dB|
|Wavelength||850 nm||850/1300 nm|
|Connectors||(1) ST||(1) ST|
|Power||(1) 9-volt alkaline battery||(1) 9-volt alkaline battery|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50° C||0 to 50° C|
|Size||7.5"H x 3.75"W x 1.5"D (19.1 x 9.5 x 3.8 cm)||7.5"H x 3.75"W x 1.5"D (19.1 x 9.5 x 3.8 cm)|
|Weight||1.1 lb. (0.5 kg)||1.1 lb. (0.5 kg)|
2-YEAR DOUBLE DIAMOND PROTECTION
The Double Diamond Warranty is our no-questions-asked warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges. Most products come with a one- or two-year warranty. Some products, such as copper cables, manual switches, cabinets, and racks, are guaranteed for life! During the warranty period, Black Box will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!
- The History and Production of Fiber Optics
- Fiber Optic Installation and Termination
- Fiber Optic Connectors
- Fiber Optics Safety
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts