What's special about these LC Rackmount Fiber Panels?
- Panels are preloaded with snap-in high-density LC fiber adapter panels for a one step installation
- The swing-out fiber management tray makes it easy to maintain fiber optic cable bend radius requirements
- Allows you to have full access to both front and rear interconnections for easy maintenance
- Click for More Features
Black Box offers the convenient LC Rackmount Preloaded Fiber Panels with a fiber adapter. These panels feature a swing-out fiber management tray for access to both front and rear interconnections as well as high-retention phosphor bronze alignment sleeves that are suitable for most single-mode and all multimode applications.
- These preloaded panels can be used with most single-mode and all multimode applications
- The LC fiber panels’ preloaded connectors feature high-retention phosphor bronze alignment sleeves for pull out resistance
- Standard width to be easily mounted in any 19” or 23” rack(mounting brackets and hardware are included)
- Custom configurations are available for your network specifications(please call Customer Service at 886-222-0030 for details)
- Compact 1U saves space
- Numbered ports for easy identification
- Constructed of sturdy 16-gauge cold rolled steel for durability
- 1 year Double Diamond Protection
|Material||16-gauge cold-rolled steel|
|Operating Temperature||0° C to 100° C (32° F to 212° F)|
|Size||1.75" H (1U) x 17" W x 11" D (4.4 x 43.2 x 27.9 cm)|
- Introduction to Fiber Optics
- Fiber Optic Termination
- Fiber Optic Safety
- Protect Your Fiber Optic Network with Proper Cable Management
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts