What's special about these fiber optic cables?
- Jacketed in aluminum interlocking armor for a tough and durable fiber optic cable
- Allows you to run fiber optic cables more economically because you don’t have to spend time or money on ducts or conduit
- A great labor saving alternative to using inner-ducts for fiber cable runs
- Click for More Features
The Black Box Interlocking Armored Multimode Fiber Optic Cable is a fiber cable that is jacketed in aluminum interlocking armor so you can run it just about anywhere. Since the fiber optic cable is already inside you will save time and money in your installations, as there is no need use a protective innerduct.
Please Note: These products ship within 3 weeks
|BB-EXPIA3012A-500||Interlocking Armored, 12-Strand, 62.5-Micron Multimode Fiber Optic Cable||500 FT|
- Tough and extraordinarily strong aluminum armor and internal PVC jacket keep the fiber optic cable safe from external factors including rodents
- Lightweight and flexible for ease of use
- Small diameter is almost an inch smaller than inner-ducts so you can run more cables in a single plenum
- Ideal for:
- Out-of-the-way Gigabit Ethernet premise links
- Harsh environments
- It can be used also use in runs where you require a rugged cable that’s rodent resistant
- Custom lengths to suit any application possible
- Lifetime Double Diamond Protection
The Interlocking Armored Multimode Fiber Optic Cable features 12 tight-buffered 62.5-/125-µm strands, which you can get at custom lengths to meet the specific needs for each of your jobs. While this cable is lightweight and flexible, it is also tough and extraordinarily strong allowing the cable to go anywhere in your building, including harsh environments or areas where animals may chew the cabling.
|Maximum Attenuation :||850 nm: 3.5 dB /km
1300nm: 1.2 dB /km
|Bend Radius:||Installation: 8.0 in (20.3 cm)
Long Term: 5.3 in (13.4 cm)
|Nominal Diameter:||0.53” (13.5 mm)|
|Minimum Distance:||Gigabit Ethernet:
850 nm: 300 m
1300 nm: 550 m10
850 nm: 32 m
1300 nm: N/A
|Minimum Overfill Launch Bandwidth:||850 nm: 200 MHz/km
1300 nm: 600 MHz/km
|Temperature:||Installation: 32° to 158° F (0° to 70° C)
Operating: 4° to 158 ° F (-20° to 70° C)
Storage: -40° to 167° F (-40° to 75° C)
|Tensile Load:||Installation: 239 lb/ft (1063N)
Long Term: 119 lb/ft (529N)
|Weight:||31 lb/1000ft (46 kg/km)|
Double Diamond Warranty:
The Double Diamond Warranty is a no-questions-asked warranty that protects your BLACK BOX® brand products from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges. Most products come with a one- or two-year warranty. Some products, such as copper cables, manual switches, cabinets, and racks, are guaranteed for life! During the warranty period, Black Box will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!
- Fiber Optic Powerpoint (PDF)
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Fiber Optic Testing
- Protect Your Fiber Optic Network with Proper Cable Management
- Fiber Optic Cable Covers and What They Identify
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts