What's special about this Cat6 solid UTP cable?
- High speed for use in high-performance data and video networks, as well as high-speed and high-bandwidth applications like digital video, gigabit Ethernet and wideband Ethernet
- Marked in descending two foot increments so you will always know how much cable you're using, and how much is left in the box
- Available with PVC or Plenum flame retardant jackets and polyolefin (PVC) or Plenum Rated Polymer filler insulation to help prevent the spread of fire
- With more headroom than other Cat 6 cables, the GigaTrue allows plenty of room for expansion
- Click for More Features
Designed to provide the high performance, speed, and bandwidth needed for data and video networks, GigaTrue® Cat6 (550MHZ) solid bulk cable by Black Box is a perfect solution for data centers, IT rooms, or television stations.
|BB-EYN870A-PB-1000||GigaTrue® CAT 6, 550-MHZ, Solid Bulk Cable (UTP), PVC||1,000 ft.||23||Blue|
- Rounded cable features a unique cross-web construction, which increases strength, durability and performance
- Supports full and half duplex operations for faster data transfer
- Available in eight different colors to match existing cables or allow easy color-coding
- Meet or exceeds the following requirements:
- ISO/IEC 11801, class E requirements
|Characteristic Impedance||1-550 MHz: 100 ± 15 ohms|
|Conductor||23 AWG, solid, bare copper|
|Delay Skew (Maximum)||25ns/100m|
|Input Impedance||1-250 MHz: 100 ± 15 ohms|
|Return Loss (minimum)||20.1dB @ 100 MHz; 14.9 dB @ 550 MHz|
|Velocity of Propagation (Minimum)||62.2% @ 550 MHz|
|Compliance||ICEA S-90-661 (category 5X-160)|
|ISO/IEC 11801 Class E|
|PVC: CMR: UL1666, Plenum: CMP, NFPA 262|
|Warranty||Lifetime manufacturer warranty|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
- Black Box GigaTrue® 550 MHz Cat6 - Brochure (PDF)
- Black Box GigaTrue® 550 MHz Cat6 - Data Sheet (PDF)
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What Is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?
- What's the Difference Between Solid and Stranded RJ45 Plugs?
- What Is Plenum Cable, and When Should I Use It?
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
- Thank you for your question. Yes, we absolutely ship products to Canada. Please feel free to give us a call directly at 866-222-0030 so that we can provide you with shipping quote to your destination.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts