What's special about these network jacks?
- IDC contacts are phosphor bronze with tin plating, elimination the need to strip the wires prior to termination
- High-density and compact design makes these jacks ideal for multimedia applications
- Choose between 10 different colors to color code your installation
- Click for More Features
The Black Box GigaBase2 CAT5e Jacks give the same performance as GigaBase Cat5e Jacks at a more affordable price! This line of Cat5e keystone jacks meet or exceed TIA/EIA-568-B.2 CAT5e standards. They are available in 10 different colors, are universally wired for either 568A or 568B wiring configurations, and are backward compatible with Cat5 and Cat3 components.
|Part #||Description||Color Options||Dimensions||Weight||Price|
|Black, Blue, Gray, Green, Ivory,|
Off White, Orange, Red, White, Yellow
|1.20"L x 0.75"W x 0.50"H||0.031 lb|
Keystone Jack 25 Pack
|8.75"L x 7"W x 1.50"H||0.775 lb|
Select from the below list of available options to see it on the left.
NOTE: Due to differences in monitor settings, the examples show may vary slightly from the actual product.
- Offer data transmission rates up to 100 MHz
- Compatible with GigaBase® CAT5e Cables
- Meet TIA/EIA-568-B.2 CAT5e standards
- Completely backward compatible with CAT5 and CAT3 components
- Universal wiring for compatibility and ease of use with both T568A and T568B wiring schemes
- ETL tested and ETL verified Cat5e channel performance
- Insertion contacts feature 50-micron gold plating over 100-micron nickel under-plating to reduce EMI
- You can make easy terminations using a 110 tool
- The termination retention stuffer cap provides strain relief while enabling you to easily check terminations
- Feature a keystone style for snap-in installation in faceplates
- Double Diamond Warranty
|Insertion Contacts:||Phosphorus bronze 50-microinch gold plating over 100-microinch nickel under-plating|
|IDC Contacts:||Supports 24–26 AWG solid copper|
|Plug and Jack contact force:||100 grams minimum using FCC approved plug|
|Plug retenion force:||30 lbs. minimum|
|Temperature:||-40°F to 150°F (-40°C to 68°C)|
|Product material:||PCB Module, phosphor bronze tin plating for contact|
|Certifications:||UL Certified, meets FCC Part 68, meets TIA/EIA-568-B.2|
|Category 5e transmission, rated to 100 MHz applications|
|IDC requires no conductor pre-stripping|
DOUBLE DIAMOND WARRANTY-
The Double Diamond Warranty is our no-questions-asked warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges. Most products come with a one- or two-year warranty. Some products, such as copper cables, manual switches, cabinets, and racks, are guaranteed for life! During the warranty period, Black Box will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
- Thank you for your question. Both configurations are used frequently, the only important thing to remember is that it must be kept the same within the same network.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts