What's special about these wall mount cabinets?
- Fully enclosed wall mountable enclosure paired with a side mounted 800-BTU air conditioning unit to provide a controlled environment for your network equipment in remote areas
- Single-hinged model has a swing-out front door; also available in a double-hinged version, which allows you to swing the cabinet from a rear door access the back of your equipment for terminations or repairs
- NEMA 12 rating provides protection from dust, dripping water and oil penetrating the seamless door gasket; perfect for applications such as automation, packaging, material handling and manufacturing facilities
- Click for More Features
ClimateCab WallMount Cabinet by Black Box is the perfect solution for IT technicians who have a remote location, or need to set up network equipment in a harsh indoor environment. Protective design keeps out harmful contaminates while cooling your equipment, to prevent the expensive repairs and priceless network downtime that can result from overheating.
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||COOLING||RACK UNITS||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|BB-RMW5130AC-R2||ClimateCab NEMA 12 Single Hinged Wallmount Cabinet||800-BTU Air Conditioner||12 U||175 lbs|
|BB-RMW5110AC-R2||ClimateCab NEMA 12 Double Hinged Wallmount Cabinet||800-BTU Air Conditioner||12 U||187.5 lbs|
- Shipped assembled with the unattached AC unit (installs in under 2 minutes), so very little installation is required: simply mount to a wall and install your rack mount equipment
- Equipped with one set of standard 19" rails, which are tapped with 12-24 mounting holes to mount devices such as patch panels, switches, cable management and more
- Heavy duty welded body and construction provides ultimate protection to your fragile equipment
- Front door houses a scratch-resistant glass windowpane for viewing your network equipment
- Air conditioner re-circulates air within the cabinet, without any outside ventilation that could allow for harmful contaminants to leak in
- Features an internal evaporator, which pulls and eliminates any moisture in the enclosure
- Secure front door has installed lock with two (2) keys for securing your equipment
|Construction||Body: Welded 14-gauge steel
Front Door: 14-gauge steel with safety glass window
Back Door: 14-gauge steel
|Rack Units||12 U|
|Power||115-VAC, 50-60 Hz, standard NEMA 15 A Plug internal to the cabinet (5-15P)|
|Size||24" H x 24" W x 24" D (61 x 61 x 61 cm)|
|Weight Capacity||100 lbs. (45.4 kgs)|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How to Prepare for Your Rack System Installation
- Important Details to Remember When Ordering a Cabinet
- 5 Things to Consider When Purchasing a Rack System
- Integrating Electronic Equipment and Power Into Rack Enclosures (PDF)
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts