What's special about these fiber optic connectors?
- Super economical fiber optic connectors for all connections from the desktop to the closet
- Quick installation with no epoxy or polishing necessary
- Fast termination time makes them perfect for jobs requiring quick turnaround
- Click for More Features
The Black Box 50-Micron Connectors are ceramic-ferrule connectors designed specially for use on 50-micron cables. These Multimode connectors offer quick installation with no epoxy or polishing necessary and are compliant with all ANSI and TIA/EIA standards. This fast termination time makes them ideal for jobs where it's imperative that installation or repairs are completed quickly to reduce downtime.
|Part #||Connector Type||Pack||Weight||Price / Pack|
|BB-FO041||ST||1 Connector||0.031 lb|
|BB-FO042||SC||1 Connector||0.031 lb|
|BB-FO043||LC||1 Connector||0.031 lb|
|BB-FO044||MTRJ||1 Connector||0.031 lb|
|BB-FO041-10PAK||ST||10 Connectors||0.31 lb|
|BB-FO042-10PAK||SC||10 Connectors||0.31 lb|
|BB-FO043-10PAK||LC||10 Connectors||0.31 lb|
|BB-FO044-10PAK||MTRJ||10 Connectors||0.31 lb|
- Compliant with all ANSI and TIA/EIA standards
- Requires no consumables for an overall labor saving
- 1-year Double Diamond Protection
|Part #||Connector Type||Qty||Weight|
DOUBLE DIAMOND WARRANTY -
The Double Diamond Warranty is our no-questions-asked warranty that protects your BLACK BOX® brand products from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges. Most products come with a one- or two-year warranty. Some products, such as copper cables, manual switches, cabinets, and racks, are guaranteed for life! During the warranty period, Black Box will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!
- Fiber Optic Cable Covers and What They Identify
- Top 5 Reasons To Use Fiber Optic Cables
- Protect Your Fiber Optic Network with Proper Cable Management
- Fiber Optic Testing
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts