- Manufacturer #: 23010
- Cuts plastic, rubber, rubber roofing, roofing materials, cording, vinyl, fiberglass insulation and cloth materials
- Extended handle provides comfort and cutting leverage
- Adjustable bolt controls the tension
- Nickel chrome plating for corrosion and rust resistance
- 4.5-Inch (114 mm) cut length
- Forged steel shear for a wide variety of cutting needs
The Klein Tools 10-Inch (254 mm) Bent Trimmers are a great general-purpose cutting tool for the professional or DIYer. They can cut plastic, rubber, rubber roofing, roofing materials, cording, vinyl, fiberglass insulation and cloth materials. An extended handle provides more cutting leverage and comfort.Blade Finish: Nickel-chrome plating. Special Features: Extended Handle. Weight: 0.99 lb (0.45 kg). Overall Length: 10.5" (266.7 mm). Material: Metal. Application: Cuts Plastic, Rubber, Tar Paper, Cording, Vinyl, Fiberglass Insulation and Cloth Materials. Cutting Length: 4.5" (114.3 mm). Size_Name: 10-Inch.
|P1001464||Bent Trimmer, 10-Inch|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts