- Manufacturer #: BAT207T5
- Cuts 3/8-Inch EHS Guy Wire and Grade 8 bolts
- Includes cutting jaw, two 2 Ah batteries, charger and bag
- 7 ton hydraulic force cuts a larger capacity faster than similar models on the market
- Two work lights illuminate darker spaces
- Replacement blades available
- Powered by DeWALT 20V lithium-ion batteries (2 Ah)
- DeWALT is a registered trademark of the Black & Decker corporatio
Kleins battery-operated bolt cutter is engineered to make linemens work more efficient by reducing the time and effort needed on the job. Cuts 3/8 inch EHS and 3/8 inch Grade 8 bolts. 7-ton hydraulic force crimps a larger capacity faster than similar models on the market. Compatible with industry standard W-style dies. Powered by DeWALT 20V lithium-ion batteries. Includes cutting jaw, two 2 Ah batteries, charger and bag.Weight: 15.9 lb (7.2 kg). Type: Battery Operated. Overall Width: 6" (152.4 mm). Special Features: Powered by DeWALT 20V Lithium-ion Batteries (2 hour). Application: Bolt/Steel Cutting. Overall Length: 26" (660.4 mm). Material: Steel. Overall Height: 12" (304.8 mm). Bolt Maximum Capacity: 3/8" Grade 8. Included: Cutting Jaw, (2) 2 Ah Batteries, Charger and Bag. Maximum Cable Capacity (Aluminum): —. Maximum Cable Capacity (Guy Strand): 3/8" EHS. Maximum Cable Capacity (Copper): —. Maximum Cable Capacity (ACSR): —. Batteries: Lithium-ion. Standard: —. Battery Life: 2 Ah. Voltage: 20V. Lithium Battery Package: Two Batteries in a Brown Box. Number of Batteries: 2. Battery Weight: 367.4 g.
|P1000458||Battery-Operated Bolt Cutter, Steel, 2 Ah|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts