- Manufacturer #: 3261
- Machined from quality alloy steel
- Tapers are uniform and blend into body diameter
- Tough, forged steel will properly end-pein in use
- Heat-treated for strength
- Black finish for rust resistance
Klein Tools Barrel-Type Drift Pins are manufactured for durability. They are machined from quality alloy steel, which is forged and heat-treated for strength. The tough, drop-forged steel will properly end-pein in use.Diameter: 13/16" (20.6 mm). Weight: 0.85 lb (0.39 kg). Overall Length: 8" (203.2 mm). Material: 8640 Steel. Type: Barrel. Point Diameter: 7/16" (11.1 mm). Size_Name: 13/16-Inch.
|P1001644||Barrel-Type Drift Pin, 13/16-Inch|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts