- Manufacturer #: 56203
- Exclusive design reduces rippling and ovaling of conduit
- Traditional Benfield® head design accurately and consistently performs common bends such as Stub Ups, Offsets, Back-to-Back and Saddle Bends
- Bold cast-in symbols, degree scales, multiplier scales and center of bend marks help save time on the job
- Interior hook surface prevents conduit from rolling or twisting during bends
- Interior clamp securely holds conduit while cutting with hacksaw
- Wide foot pedal provides excellent stability, leverage and comfort
- Features angled grooves for extra traction
- Easily visible arrow for ease of alignment on conduit marks
- High-strength steel handle features a swaged end for inserting conduit to correct overbends
- Orange handle is easy to spot on the job site
Included: Handle 51427. Rigid/IMC: —. Centerline Bend Radius: 4" (101.6 mm). Thinwall/EMT: 1/2" (12.7 mm). Weight: 5.5 lb (2.5 kg). Size_Name: 1/2-Inch EMT.
|P1002280||Assembled Iron Conduit Bender 1/2-Inch EMT|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts